- List of 10 Best Electric Wok Reviews
- 1. Aroma Housewares AEW-305 Electric Wok Easy Clean Nonstick
- 2. Presto 5900 1500-Watt Stainless-Steel Electric Wok
- 3. Breville BEW600XL Hot Wok, Brushed Stainless Steel
- 4. VonShef 7.4Qt Electric Wok with Lid – Adjustable Temperature Control – Cool Touch Handles – Non-Stick
- 5. Breville EW30XL Electric Gourmet Wok
- 6. The ROCK by Starfrit Electric Multi-Use Pot with Bakelite Handles
- 7. Sonya Electric Shabu Shabu Hotpot with BBQ Grill SYHS-4L
- 8. Liven, Electric Skillet, Electric Pan, DHG-263A
- 9. Presto Stainless Steel Electric Wok by Supernon
- 10. Chef’s Counter Electric Wok
- How To Choose The Best Electric Woks
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it safe to put the Electric Wok in the dishwasher?
- How is an electric wok is better than the stovetop wok?
- Does Electric Wok help cooking healthier food?
- What are the cleaning methods to be used to keep the electric wok work for a long time?
- What are the types of food items that can be cooked using an Electric Wok?
An electric wok is a portable round-bottomed cooking device that runs on electricity. The electric woks come up to 14 inches of cooking space and may vary in size with multiple brands. It is connected with an electric heating device that will heat the pan for cooking multiple cuisines. This product comes with a manual that goes handy, offering you some guidelines on how you use it. From my research, I did found the best electric wok that is impressive in use and budget-friendly are mentioned with details in the following article.
List of 10 Best Electric Wok Reviews
1. Aroma Housewares AEW-305 Electric Wok Easy Clean Nonstick
- The stylish-looking Aroma electric wok AEW-305 comes with a beautiful black color body that offers you the best option for healthy and delicious food.
- These electric woks enable you to quickly start heating in just 3 minutes from low heat to high heat. You can cook your restaurant-style food like soups, curries, chicken fried rice, and some delicious stir fry vegetables with the help of the product.
- The non-stick surface allows you to cook healthy food with minimum oil so that you can cook your meat, poultry, and vegetables. It is customized with a dome-shaped lid, which also has a non-stick coating that helps you to cook and cover for fast cooking and seals the flavors of the food rather than using a pan with no lids. With the help of the electric wok, you can steam, boil, and braise your food.
- The convex curve is wide enough to allow perfect heat distribution, which allows you to cook any dish you have ever wished for.AEW-305 and AEW-306 are models with 5-quart capacity are available for you to pick from.
2. Presto 5900 1500-Watt Stainless-Steel Electric Wok
- The electric woks are made up of stainless steel. We all know that stainless steel is very durable and lasts forever. From the body to the handle of this product is made up of stainless steel, which makes it everlasting.
- It comes with a glass top or cover, which is made up of high-quality tempered glass along with a stainless steel rim and stainless steel handle. The tempered glass top prevents food from splattering and helps you see the progress of the food while cooking.
- This wok heats up faster because of the aluminum-clad base since aluminum is a good conductor of heat and helps you to cook faster and it uses very little oil and cooks delicious food like stir fry vegetables, soups, and boiled food faster.
- The best feature of this electric-powered wok is that it is made from advanced technology which can adjust the temperature automatically for perfect cooking.
3. Breville BEW600XL Hot Wok, Brushed Stainless Steel
- The Breville BEW600XL is a 6-quart capacity electric woks. This is a powerful device that can give you crispy stir-fries in a matter of minutes. The powerful device is powered up to 1500 watts, and this helps you to cook all your favorite cuisine in the comfort of your home.
- This has a 6-quart capacity that can feed your entire family, and you can make quick and delicious food for all your house guests. The sleek wok comes with 15 precision heat settings, and it has inbuilt aluminum walls that help in even cooking.
- As we know, aluminum is a great conductor of heat and can emit heat evenly. This also comes with a butterfly heating element that enables even heat distribution in walls of the electric wok, allowing you to cook all kinds of authentic Asian cooking. You will get it with a glass lid that is easy to clean and is made to be dishwasher safe.
4. VonShef 7.4Qt Electric Wok with Lid – Adjustable Temperature Control – Cool Touch Handles – Non-Stick
- These electric woks come with a 7.4-quart capacity that makes sufficient food for all your family members in one go. With this electric wok, you can make yummy stir-fries, sear, and sizzle your food everything with just one wok. It does a great job helping you cook all the food you can imagine and especially Asian food. This also allows you to adjust the temperature while cooking.
- As we know, different food should be cooked at different temperatures; the temperature adjustment system makes it easy for you to choose the heat mode from the given temperature setting that will cook multi-cuisines without burning your dishes.
- It comes with a rotary dial that offers you set the temperature from warm, medium to high heat. Both the tempered glass and the aluminum wok come with heat-resistant handles, which give you to hold and serve from the wok without getting burn marks.
5. Breville EW30XL Electric Gourmet Wok
- Breville EW30XL Electric Gourmet Wok is a 6-quart capacity electric wok with which you can cook for 3-5 people at a time. These electric woks are made up of high-quality non-stick titanium. This comes with a high-grade polymer base. The diameter of the wok is 14” and is 4” deep which is great for increasing your cooking capacity. This comes with a heavy tempered glass lid with an inbuilt steam vent and a stainless steel rim.
- The wok is powered up to 1500-watt along with a unique high wall butterfly element heating technology with 14 searing options plus a high sear mode. This comes with a combination of titanium-reinforced mid-coats and non-stick interior, which makes the metal wok durable.
- It also comes with a temperature indicator light which helps you to know the temperature modes while cooking. The manufactures have given a plastic spatula for stirring food that comes along with this package.
6. The ROCK by Starfrit Electric Multi-Use Pot with Bakelite Handles
- The Rock electric pot is a 4.8 quart or 4.5L capacity, a little small as compared to others but is great for nuclear families. This electric pot is great for cooking all the fancy food like stir-fries, stews, and soups. It is also a potential food warmer. You can use the wok to keep the food warm for immediate serving while your guest arrives.
- This is powered with a temperature controller so that you control the temperature from low, medium, to high heat during cooking. It comes with a high-quality tempered glass that is transparent, and you will be to see the progress of the food while cooking.
- The wok is made up of a cast aluminum body which ensures even heat distribution for you to get even cooking. This electric pot is powered up to 1500 watts and has a heavy-duty, extra-thick base.
7. Sonya Electric Shabu Shabu Hotpot with BBQ Grill SYHS-4L
- The Sonya Shabu Shabu Electric pot comes with a 4L capacity and is the best option for serving your family. This electric pot comes with 2 strainer ladles. It is a versatile metal pot and can be used to cook and grill with the same device.
- This comes with a grilling option, and the attachment is powered up to 600W. With this grill attachment, you can grill and make barbecues easily at your home comfort.
- The hot pot is made up of high-quality stainless steel, and the grill is made up of non-stick, which enables the food not to stick to the surface. The grill of this wok comes with elevated grids that can give you grill marks on your food which is a replica of cooking food on the grill pans. Since the body of the electric pot is made up of stainless steel, it will be long-lasting and rust-free. This also gives you an effortless cleaning that is not time-consuming.
8. Liven, Electric Skillet, Electric Pan, DHG-263A
- The Liven, electric skillet, the electric pan is 4.2 quart or 4L capacity, which is enough as a cooking device for 2-4 people but is slightly bigger for one-person use. This electric pan is powered up to 1500W. This comes with a diameter of 30 cm and a depth up to 8.5 cm deep.
- This pot is made up of cast-aluminum alloy along with a non-stick coating which enables you to get thoroughly cooked food. This comes with tempered glass to prevent your food from splattering and helps you see your food and its progress while cooking.
- This electric skillet is powered by a temperature controller, which helps you to select the temperature at your choice from low, medium, to high heat depending upon the food you are cooking. It is easy to cook multi-cuisines for your family.
9. Presto Stainless Steel Electric Wok by Supernon
- The Presto stainless steel electric wok comes with a high heat temperature for making perfect stir-fries. These electric woks are powered up to 1550W. It is great for making soups, curries, braising, and boiling food. With this wok, there is no limitation to your cooking wishes you can make anything and everything with just one electric wok.
- It uses very little oil, which is good for a healthy diet. With this wok, you can make food quick and fast by retaining the color, flavor, and nutrients. It comes with a special technique called control master, which automatically controls the temperature of the wok while you are cooking.
- The base of this steel wok is made up of aluminum-clad, which enables you to get even heating for the food to cook thoroughly, and it comes with a tempered glass with stainless steel rim which can be used to cover your food while cooking. Its handles are also made up of stainless steel.
10. Chef’s Counter Electric Wok
- The Chef’s counter electric wok is small electric work and is great for 2-4 people use. It is powered up to 1400watt. This comes with a 2 piece set. It also comes with ceramic coated aluminum, which enables you to cook thoroughly and evenly. With the use of minimal oil, the electric pot can make fancy food like soups, curries, and all kinds of authentic Asian food.
- Having this Chef’s counter electric wok will make your life easier as you can cook everything with just one device. This pot is made from a non-stick ceramic coating that prevents your food from sticking and burning and saves your time by making an easy way to cooking.
- These electric woks come with an adjustable temperature mode that helps you adjust the heat from low heat, medium heat, and high heat while cooking as per the food requirement. The wok weighs about 5.95 pounds and has been well rated as per Amazon by its customers.
How To Choose The Best Electric Woks
It’s 2021, and we are living in an advanced world. Technology has advanced not just in our life but also in our cooking methods. We have introduced you best electric woks which can make your life easier and comfortable. So, by looking at different types of the electric wok, you may have got confused, but we will always be there to help you. You are recommended to go through our buying guide before putting your money down in the market.
An electric wok is similar in shape and looks like the traditional electric woks, but its purpose and use are highly practical. The main difference is the traditional woks depend upon gas, and electric woks are easy and safe and are powered by electricity. You can make almost everything with electric woks with advanced temperature control settings. We know each food demands a specific temperature to cook, and this product is capable of going from low heat to medium and high heat.
- Cost: We spend a lot of money dining outside while compromising our health and hygiene, but with the help of electric wok, it allows you to cook at your own house comfort. From soups to curries, eggs to meat, the electric wok is efficient enough to bring you the best food by making a cost-effective device.
- Less Fat Cooking: Electric woks are non-stick woks; hence, it allows us to cook with minimum oil, which helps us to maintain a healthy diet.
- Maintenance: They can be maintained with less effort. By proper cleaning and caring, you will buy yourself a wok for lifetime use.
- Cleaning: Most electric woks are easily detachable from the power cords, making them completely immersive and dishwasher friendly. However, before washing, do check the instruction for cleaning on the package.
- Versatile: The electric wok is not just convenient to use but a versatile device too. With just one electric wok you can make many cuisines which are you and your family’s favorite.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to put the Electric Wok in the dishwasher?
While washing becomes easy with the dishwasher, you must keep certain things in mind before putting the best electric wok in the dishwasher. Firstly, read the manual and go through the instructions carefully. Though most of the wok is dishwasher safe, a few are not. Once it is clear that they can be put in the dishwasher, you go by doing it. Also, remove the heat control before you put it in the dishwasher. Ensure you remove any excess food particles in it too, and keep in mind that do not put the wok when it is hot.
How is an electric wok is better than the stovetop wok?
The traditional works are excellent. They are made out of sturdy materials like cast iron, carbon iron, and even stainless steel. But electric woks are convenient compared to the traditional ones. Firstly, it comes in non-stick materials too. Secondly, cooking time is drastically reduced. Lastly, electric woks are easy to maintain and clean. There are other advantages of using them. As seen earlier, the wok takes less time to cook; it makes the food look a lot better than the ones cooked from the traditional counterparts.
Does Electric Wok help cooking healthier food?
Of course, the electric wok is named for short-time cooking. It makes the food not get overcooked. Also, optimum time is consumed to make delicious dishes that keep the vital vitamins intact. The nutritional value of the food is maintained, and it is commendable. The best aspect is, the color of the vegetables looks great too. Also, the curvy nature of the wok retains a good amount of heat. That means to say, the usage of cooking oil is limited too. Moreover, cleaning the wok is a lot easy and convenient. It shall help to keep the vessel hygienic as well.
What are the cleaning methods to be used to keep the electric wok work for a long time?
As such, maintaining a wok is very easy, but at the same time, you need to be careful while cleaning them. Firstly, allow the electric woks to cool down. Do not run it through cold water when it is hot. It shall damage the entire wok. Secondly, check if it can be cleaned in a dishwasher. If yes, go for it. If not, use good liquid soap and wipe it cleanly. Run it through cold water and wipe it with a dry cloth later.
What are the types of food items that can be cooked using an Electric Wok?
Ideally, a wok is named for its versatility. That means to say; it can cook a variety of dishes, right from soups to fries. You can make roasted chicken, fried rice, and a lot more. You can experiment with a lot of dishes with them. The main benefit is, it can help you cook healthy dishes.
An electric wok is an advanced technology for cooking almost any food and mainly authentic Asian food. It is recommended to use the electric pot than using Gas stoves because of your safety concerns. With the help of these best electric woks, you can cook and learn your favorite Asian cooking from anywhere you live in the world. Most electric woks come at an affordable price which is a bit light on your pocket. It comes with a large capacity so you can cook for many people with just one wok.