- List of 10 Best Immersion Blender Reviews
- How To Choose The Best Immersion Blenders
Does blending feel like something full of hassle? Are you tired of not being able to make tasty homemade sauces? Do you think you cannot blend anything easily? If yes, you have unquestionably come to the right place. To solve all your problems, we have one solution, and the name of that solution is – immersion blender.
But why are we not mentioning the regular blender? Well, this is because a regular blender tends not to reach the depth of tall utensils. After all, who does not want to blend great curry right inside their stockpots? The best immersion blender comes in handy in such situations.
You will also be thrilled to know that many immersion blenders are also sold with additional accessories and attachments. These additional items make it easier for you to make anything ranging from whipped cream to cake better. Additionally, you can do all that at the convenience of your home. You will also like how easy it is to use them. You can control the speed of the blade as per your need.
Here is the complete review on best immersion blenders 2021.
List of 10 Best Immersion Blender Reviews
Below you will find ten immersion blenders that we carefully picked for you. You will come along your immersion blender from the products described below, and that is for sure. Our readers and consumers will find this article and report useful.
1. Cuisinart Immersion Blender
- We have honestly heard a lot of positive things about the best immersion blender from this company. They are also known to work for a long time without having any damage. This immersion blender by them will even exceed many of your expectations.
- It is made using stainless steel material and has a black and silver-colored design. However, there are also two other color combinations from which you can choose the product. The housing of the product is brushed and comes with a matte finish. You will also like the elegant Cuisinart logo on the product.
- Additionally, you can use the product for whisking, blending, and grinding. For grinding, you will have to use the attachment that comes with the product. This attachment will also help you in chopping many kinds of food. You can run the product in pulse action or just continuously as per your need.
- Moreover, the motor of the blender consumes 200 Watts. From that, you can deduce that it will not consume immense power and still work efficiently. The handle of this blender is also very comfortable to grip.
2. Chefman Immersion Blender
- On number two, we have the Chefman blender on our list. This best immersion blender has great practicality and uses in the kitchen. You will also like the fact that it is available for purchase in 14 different colors. Some of these colors are – black, coral, copper, pastel pink, lavender, etc. This huge color range is also something that has attracted many buyers to the product. The finish of the product is also excellently created so that it will suit all kitchen designs.
- The handle of the product is built using rubber and also has an exceptionally ergonomic design. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy two speeds of the blender. With this feature, you can blend many things, including cake batter and frozen fruits. Other than that, you can also create different and tasty dips for your snack at your home with this immersion blender.
- This product operates at 120 volts and comes with a motor of 300 Watts. You will also like the easy-to-use push button on the product. It also finishes the task quietly without making much noise. The blade of the product also detaches easily from the blender conveniently.
3. BELLA Immersion Blender
- This product is one of our best immersion blenders. Many buyers also love it, and hence it also has excellent reviews on the internet. We appreciate the design of the product so much because it is what makes this blender highly functional.
- If you buy this product, you will also get a chopper attachment, which you may use to blend and chop foods. The black and chrome design is something that has attracted many people to the product. Apart from that, the motor of the product is also such that it does not require high maintenance. If you are not a fan of black color, you may also choose the red-colored variant of this blender.
- The price of the product is low, and the blender is very versatile and powerful at the same time. It consumes the power of 350 Watts and also comes with speed control features. Additionally, the shaft for blending is 8 –inch long so that you can use the product without worrying about any splashed on your hands.
- The chopper that comes with the product has a capacity of 2.5 cups, which is excellent for preparing smoothies in it. Other than that, the cord of the blender is also long so that you can use it even when the power switch is far away.
4. Hamilton Beach Immersion Blender
- Next up, we have the best immersion blender by Hamilton Beach on our list. You can do a lot of things with this blender, which includes – mixing, whipping, blending as well as chopping. It comes with three attachments. One of these attachments is the chopping bowl. It has the capacity of three cups and will help you in preparing a large number of smoothie bowls very quickly. With this, you will also never need an additional bowl from your kitchen. All the attachments are safe to be washed in the dishwasher; however, you can also wash them with your hands.
- The motor of the blender consumes 225 Watts of power. It works exceptionally well in all conditions and situations. Almost all the metal parts of the product are created using stainless steel. This steel is very strong and does not develop rust.
- Other than that, the design of the product is what makes the blender sleek and straightforward at the same time. This product is genuinely thoughtfully created and will make your life incredibly easy. Any adult can use it at any time they want. Furthermore, this product can also be delivered anywhere in the United States within a matter of a week.
5. Breville Immersion Blender
- The Breville immersion blender has secured the fifth position on our list. The product has internal ribbing, which helps you to have better control over the blender. Other than that, it also helps in reducing the suction pressure of the machine.
- The base of the product is shaped like a bell. This shape is used in the product because it reduces the splashes and splatter to a great extent. You will also like the length of the shaft as it will make it easier for you to reach deep containers and utensils very easily. The blender also has a trigger operation and a control grip that seems like a pistol.
- The speed of the blender can be easily adjusted so that you can use it on a variety of food items. One of the most loved features of the product is its non-scratch base. This base helps you to blend food without creating scratches in your cookware.
- The product also comes with a limited warranty of one year, which you can claim against defects in the blender. We also like the huge jug and chopping bowl that comes with the blender. The jug can also be used as a measuring container.
6. KitchenAid Immersion Blender
- KitchenAid is one of the few companies that have always created quality products. Many people love Their kitchen appliances. Additionally, the company has also been in the market for many years. Therefore, we love their immersion blender as much as we love their other products.
- This product has a brushed stainless steel construction, which is not seen in a lot of kitchen appliances. Due to this very reason, this blender is very durable and is built to last numerous years in your kitchen. You will also like the fact that you can choose the product from four different colors.
- Additionally, the operation of the product is effortless to understand. You will quickly learn how to use the product as soon as you get it. The hold that the handle of the product provides is also exceptional. We also like the fact that you can prepare anything ranging from cake batter to froth milk with this immersion blender.
- It is made for domestic uses; however, if you want, you can also use it in cafés and restaurants. You should also know that you will get three types of bell blades with the product. All these blades make the job of blending very easy.
7. Braun Immersion Blender
- When we are talking about kitchen blenders, we can surely never miss Braun products. This immersion hand blender by Braun has secured the seventh position on our list. We decided to add it because we know how amazing immersion blenders by Braun are. After all, they have been in the market for many years and have always presented excellent products to their buyers.
- Additionally, you would love to know the fact that this blender comes equipped with PowerBell technology. This technology enables it to function well for many purposes. Other than that, it also allows the blender to offer fine results all the time. With just one click, you will be able to remove and attach the extra attachments that come with the product.
- If you want vigorous blending, you can also switch to turbo mode in the best immersion blender. The handle of the product is also very soft when it comes to holding it. It will never hurt your palm or fingers during the operation. Furthermore, this blender is made using BPA-free materials. Buy this blender now to experience smooth blending at all times in your kitchen.
8. Betty Crocker Immersion Blender
- On number eight, we have the Betty Crocker immersion blender. This blender has a white design and will hence suit well in a minimalist and modern kitchen. However, you should clean and wipe it regularly; otherwise, it will start appearing pale. You will also get a beaker with immersion blenders that will help you in blending a small amount of food.
- Buyers love the sleek look and contemporary style of immersion blenders all across the United States. It is for this reason that the product is very well-rated on the internet. You can also read many positive reviews of the blender on any e-commercial platform.
- Additionally, the blade is created using 18/10 stainless steel, which is well known for its strength. You can mince, chop as well as blend when it comes to this blender. The shaft of the blender also easily detaches so that it can be washed in the dishwasher after use.
- We also like the smooth push buttons on immersion blenders that make the operation of the blender, literally a child’s play. The motor of immersion blenders consumes the power of 400 Watts, and the price of this product is also affordable. Furthermore, the blender only weighs 2.2 pounds and has the dimensions of – 4 X 15.4 X 4 inches.
9. OVENTE Immersion Blender
- On number nine, we have the OVENTE immersion blender on our list. It is a fantastic blender that is available for purchase in three colors. These colors are – white, red, and black. You may choose the color that you like. If you are still confused, you may select the color that will suit best with your kitchen designs.
- We will consider this blender to be powerful because it is equipped with a great motor. Other than that, the product consumes the power of 300 Watts. This wattage is neither too high nor too low if you ask us. You can either blend food at high speed or low speed. It all depends on what you are blending.
- The sleek and stylish design of the product is something that has always caught the eyes of customers. We are positive that you will like it as much as we do. The product also comes with a one-year warranty, which makes the deal even better. The price is also low when compared to other products on this list.
10. All-Clad Immersion Blender
- Just like the previous product, this blender also does not come with any additional accessories. However, it does have an affordable price. It is a 600-watt stainless steel blender that has a silver design. You will also like the handle region, which is black-colored.
- Additionally, the dial in the product lets you control the speed of the product. The shaft is detachable and very easy to wash. You will also like the extremely high performance of the product. You can chop nuts as well as blend fresh mayo easily with this blender. You can also make baby food and puree the soup if you own this product.
- Moreover, the blender has a large blending head so that it does not create any mess in your kitchen. The shaft is so long that it can reach the bottom of all types of pitchers and pots. You can also separately buy the whisk and chopper from the same brand if you want to.
How To Choose The Best Immersion Blenders
You should consider the below-mentioned factors if you are considering buying the best immersion blender. We have mentioned them in points so that you can read and understand everything quickly. Let us discuss them one by one –
1: Power Consumption:
Since immersion blenders are electrical appliances, you need to consider the amount of power they consume. You may know this by looking at the wattage of the product. Additionally, you will need the product description for this. The wattage can lie anywhere between 200 to 450 Watts. However, if the wattage is more than the previously mentioned range, we would advise you to neglect the opinions of buying such an immersion blender. We say that because a power consumption that high is not normal.
2: Ease of use:
An immersion blender is created to make the job easy. Therefore, it must be an appliance that is easy to use at all times. A blender with fewer buttons solves the problems. Other than that, a good blender is the one that gives you better control over its speed while you are using it. The shaft should also fit and come off quickly whenever needed. If that is not the case with the blender that you have your eyes on, then you should not purchase it. Also, make sure that the cord is long so that you can use the blender even when the power switch is far away.
3: Shaft length:
An immersion blender is named so because it allows you to blend food in all types of containers. This offering is because of the long shaft length of the blades. When you are searching for an immersion blender, always look up the length of the shaft. According to experts, a shaft length of 8 inches is sufficient enough to blend foods in stockpots. You can even do the blending in jugs if the shaft length is long enough. Trust us, considering the shaft length of an immersion blender will save you from all disappointments.
4: Additional accessories:
Most immersion blenders come with additional attachments. These attachments may include different types of blades, as well as a whip. Other than that, you may also receive a blending jug and a chopper. Both of these items will surely make blending feel like a regular chore. It will also help you in blending without taking extra utensils from your kitchen. However, the number of these additional items may vary. Therefore, shop according to your requirement. You should also consider the capacity of the chopper if it comes with the immersion blender.
The quality of an immersion blender can be known by the material used in manufacturing it. Earlier immersion blenders had their bodies made from ABS plastic. However, these days we have noticed many blenders that have stainless steel construction. Due to this reason, they last longer in your kitchen. Additionally, you should also check the finish and quality of the blades and extra accessories that come with the blender. This way, you will always end up with the best product.
When you are on a budget, the price of a product matters a lot. There are many affordable options on our list that you may consider buying. They all have high quality as well as longevity. You will love using these blenders to prepare smoothies, cake batter, and much more. Other than that, you will also find high-end products. You can use these high-end blenders in cafés and restaurants. No matter what you choose, make sure you like all its features. You can also consider buying immersion blenders that come with a warranty.
Immersion blenders have started attracting many buyers. Some of them can also be used as choppers. There is a variety of food items that you can prepare if you won one such blender. Therefore, we were inspired to bring you this list of the best immersion blender. We have also enlisted their features in detail so that you can quickly understand everything about the product. However, you should still read everything carefully before you add anything to your wishlist. What are you waiting for? Buy an immersion blender for your kitchen now.